Wednesday, February 13, 2008

From Your Convention Chairman

As I sit here and reflex on the events of the weekend I feel so much joy in how everything turned out. Jeff & I spent weeks and weeks planning this convention and we could not be more ecstatic over how it turned out. Thank you to all of people that made this possible, the committees, the speakers, the sponsors, the vendors, the hotel and definitely the membership. Without the membership actually showing up to the convention it would all be in vain. I feel honored and blessed to be apart of this association and thankful to the people that put me in a position to be your Convention Chairman. I am looking forward to the rest of 2008 as the President of PPSC, but more importantly I am looking forward to a wonderful year with all of you.

No comments: