Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Who have you told today about PPSC?

Who have you told today about PPSC??

The growth of our association depends on the leadership of its members. As a member you can play an important role in the success of PPSC. We are always told to hand out at least 10 business cards a day to market ourselves, but do we think about how PPSC will benefit other photographers? It is my belief that the more that I share with others the more that I will learn in return. You have heard that you reap what you sow and it is so true. Recently I was at the Ed Pierce Seminar that was here in Columbia and I could not even count the amount of Photographers there that I had never seen or heard of before. South Carolina is full of Photographers that need what PPSC and its members has to offer them. We just have to show them why being a part of the association is so important. People ask me all the time why should I be a member and my response is always the knowledge of the membership. The convention to me is a perk. The real benefit to me is to be able to pick up the phone at any given time and have an entire membership of names to call to get the answer to a question that I do not know. I also know that if I needed someone to cover a wedding for me in case of and accident that someone would step in to help me. Can you believe that you get all of this for only $15 a month. Who can say no at $15 a month. Most people spend more that that on breakfast and lunch. So again I ask you who have you told about PPSC today?

No comments: